The Yale Career Link, powered by Symplicity, offers students a centralized place to view career resources and find opportunities. Review the Student Guide for detailed instructions on the system’s features.
Tip: Accessing the Yale Career Link:
- Visit https://yale-csm.symplicity.com/students/.
- Log in using your Yale email address and password.
- If you do not remember your password, select the “forgot password” button to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Tools within the Yale Career Link:
- Schedule appointments with an OCS advisor
- Research thousands of employers and contacts through the Employer Directory
- RSVP to OCS workshops and employer events
- Search for opportunities through the job posting database, which includes internship and full-time positions posted exclusively for Yale students. Through this system students can also access and apply to the Yale-coordinated internships and the On-Campus Recruiting program.
- Visit the Document Library for lists of thousands of Yale students and recent graduates willing to discuss their summer and post-graduate experiences.
- Practice and record interactive mock interviews
Avoid Fraudulent Job Postings
The Yale University Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, powered by Symplicity, should be addressed promptly via email to the Yale Office of Career Strategy firstname.lastname@example.org.