The Office of Career Strategy conducts a series of surveys to track the choices of Yale College students during their summers and after graduation. Through the Class Lists and Peer Networking Lists available in the Yale Career Link (powered by Symplicity) students are encouraged to connect with their peers to learn about specific experiences.
Tip: Highlights from the Class of 2016 First Destination Report
- 96.7% of the Class was employed or in graduate school six months after graduation
- 34.1% of the Class chose to work at a small or mid-size employer (fewer than 100 employees)
- 37.1% of the Class chose to work at a non-profit, NGO, government or other public agency
- 65.7% of the Class reported a starting salary over $50,000, 42.1% reported a starting salary over $70,000
- 87.6% of the Class stated that their job was related to their area of study