OCS has many online resources, but if you’d like to put pen 🖊 to paper 📄 , we also have printable worksheets that cover the major elements of the job/internship search process. Use these worksheets in preparation for an advising appointment, or simply on your own.
- Values, Interests, and Skills inventory
- The Yale College Checklist and the GSAS/Postdoc Checklist
- Multiple Telling Your Story worksheets
- Building a LinkedIn Profile
- A Job Search Tracking Tool
- Questions that ask Are You Career Ready?
- Interview Preparation
- Create a Target List of Employers
- Pathways in Yale Career Link: Your Summer Internship Search & Summer Experiences