DC IMPACTlink is an off-campus interview day and recruiting event held virtually this year, organized by Yale, Harvard, Brown, Swarthmore, and the University of Virginia. DC IMPACTlink provides graduating seniors the opportunity to interview with a select group of non-profit and public service-oriented employers from the metropolitan D.C. area. Sample organizations who have already posted opportunities or are presenting information sessions include the International Rescue Committee (IRC), The Heritage Foundation, The Lewin Group, and Keybridge Communications. See the current list of opportunities, but note that additional organizations are being added on a rolling basis.
This year’s event will include both an Employer Spotlight event on February 24th and Interview Days on March 11th and 12th.
How to register: Log into Yale Career Link, Go to the right bottom of your home screen. You will see JUMP TO – and select DCIMPACTlink 2021. This will bring you over to the DC IMPACTlink site where you can Sign up for the Employer Spotlight or apply for Jobs.
Employer Spotlight – Wednesday, February 24; 1-4pm*
- Employers will have the opportunity to highlight their offerings to students through 30-minute group or 1:1 video chats. *Time commitment for this event is customizable based on employer preferences and availability so be sure to check the system for times being offered.
- Go HERE for full details.
Interview Days – Thursday and Friday, March 11 & 12
- Students can apply to open positions with various organizations. After employer review, students selected will be able to sign up for interviews.
Participating employers for 2021 include:
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP – DC
- DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency
- Girls Inc. of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
- Hanover Research
- Headfirst Camps
- International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Ivy Research Council
- Keybridge Communications
- L’Arche Greater Washington DC
- Pew Research Center
- Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy (TIMEP)
- The Heritage Foundation
- The Lewin Group
Employers and positions are added throughout the coming weeks, so please be sure to check back to learn about new opportunities.
Employers that are participating in the Interview Day on March 11th and 12th have or will have their jobs posted with the following timeline:
March 11th and 12th Interview Timeline:
- Student application deadline: Sunday, February 28
- Employer decisions due: Thursday, March 4
- Primary sign ups: Friday, March 5 at 6pm
- Alternate sign ups: Monday, March 8
- Final Schedule to employers: Wednesday, March 10
- Interview Dates – Thursday and Friday, March 11 & 12