Date: June 3-4, 2021
Apply by: April 4, 2021
Link to L.E.K. is an immersive 2-day program designed to provide participants with an in depth view of life sciences strategy consulting and more specifically, the Life Sciences Specialist role. This program will take place virtually and feature opportunities to:
- Learn more about L.E.K. as a firm and the type of work we do
- Gain hands-on experience working through a simulated case with life sciences consultants and present findings to senior management
- Network with all levels of life sciences staff
Participants will receive an accelerated invitation to final round interviews in late June.
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a top life sciences PhD/post-doc or MD program
- Interested in pursuing full-time consulting opportunities in 2022
- High degree of comfort with quantitative analysis
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, notable extracurricular interests, and demonstrated leadership and initiative
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest in the program by April 4, 2021.
Selected candidates will be invited to a virtual case interview in mid April and program invites will be extended by late April.