Forage offers virtual work experiences, which are online programs built and endorsed by leading companies. Each virtual work experience contains a series of resources and tasks designed to simulate the real-world experience of starting a career. They are 5-6 hours long and allow you to learn relevant tools and skills necessary to complete similar tasks during a workday. Students do not need to apply and there is no cost involved.
There are many reasons one may want to try out a virtual work experience including:
- Better understand the career pathways available to you
- Build the skills and confidence that will set you up for success
- Add the experience in your resume (see referencing policy on how to showcase your program)
Below is just a sampling of some of the companies and programs involved:
- Consulting – Accenture Future Innovator in Training; PWC Digital Assurance; BCG Strategy Consulting; Deloitte Technology Consulting
- Technology – PWC Cybersecurity Virtual Case Experience; Goldman Sachs Engineering Virtual Experience; BCG Digital Transformation; BCG Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Finance – Citi Investment Banking; Citi Markets (Sales and Trading) and Securities Services; J.P.Morgan Investment Banking Virtual Experience; J.P. Morgan Commercial Banking Virtual Experience
- Law – LEOCussen Centre for Law Human Rights Law; Latham & Watkins Mergers & Acquisitions; Kilpatrick Townsend Patent Law; Clifford Chance Climate Change; Herbert Smith Freehills Digital Law Group.
- Human Resources – GE Explorer
- Social Impact – Virtual Startup Internship Innovating for Smart Cities