Applications to post-graduation and summer internship opportunities with employers recruiting students through the “On-Campus” Recruiting Program (OCR) are open. Please note, all Fall 2021 recruiting activities will take place virtually.
- To view details on these opportunities, including application deadline dates, and to apply, login to Yale Career Link and select Jobs>Search>See All Jobs. In the ‘Show Me’ drop-down box select “On-Campus Recruiting Positions Only”. Additional opportunities may be added.
- Employers will conduct virtual interviews beginning the week of September 20. Application deadlines begin in early September; refer to each job listing in Yale Career Link for details.
Bain, BCG, and McKinsey are currently accepting applications directly on their websites:
- Bain: Associate Consultant and Associate Consultant Intern roles
- BCG: Associate and Associate Intern roles
- McKinsey: Business Analyst and Business Analyst Intern roles
Employers will be hosting virtual events and participating in virtual networking events organized by the Office of Career Strategy. Attending these events is a great way to learn more about the opportunities available to you. Details can be found in Yale Career Link under Events> Employer Events.
To discuss your career questions and goals, schedule an advising appointment via Yale Career Link.