This is a part-time remote executive assistant and marketing position at SafeRock in Greater NYC. Ideal long-term work-from-home position. Highly competitive salary.
SafeRock serves global and regional companies in North America and Europe, and we have deep experience serving the consumer, industrial, food, retail, education, and energy sectors. We are a strategy and analytics firm that advises preeminent US and international companies to improve company value and efficiency. Here is an introduction to SafeRock: https://bit.ly/2PQe0N6 The SafeRock positions are part of a cohort of exclusive positions being brought to Yale by The FYI Board, organized by Yale Alumni. SafeRock is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to work remotely. The Executive Assistant will work directly with SafeRock’s CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and marketing duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing their work load from a remote location. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for part time, flexible work experience. Approximately 15-20 hours per week.
● Coordinate executive communications, including making calls and responding to emails.
● Schedule meetings and appointments with precision, and manage travel itineraries
● Manage social media outreach via LinkedIn and Facebook
● Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
● Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
● Sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
● Manage and execute marketing campaigns
● Maintain a database of confidential client information
● Update company website on occasion
● Develop and design Powerpoint presentations Qualifications
● Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management, or similar
● Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially word, excel, and PowerPoint
● Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Self starter with ability to manage workload in a work-from-home environment.
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.