Social Media internship This is ideal for current undergrad or grad student including gap year and recent graduates.
SafeRock serves global and regional companies in North America and Europe, and we have deep experience serving the consumer, industrial, food, retail, education, and energy sectors. We are a strategy and analytics firm that advises preeminent US and international companies to improve company value and efficiency. Here is an introduction to SafeRock: https://bit.ly/2PQe0N6
The SafeRock internships are part of a cohort of exclusive positions being brought to Yale by alumni. Your responsibilities would involve working with our business group. Your imagination would be empowered to develop new marketing ideas, set up web pages and other marketing material, and assist in the development and deployment of a social media strategy. You would be working directly with our CEO to learn our approach and help us improve it. You would set up your own hours and work from the comfort of your home via web services. We will adjust the internship experience to suit the selected candidates’ skills and make this a highly rewarding experience.
The candidates should have:
* Strong marketing and social media skills
* Creative problem-solving ability
* Self starter with excellent organizational skills
* Desire to work independently
* Flexible creative and analytic thinking
This is a remote intern position for immediate hire. The position has been highly competitive. Length of internship is flexible, as are the hours. Work is fully remote using online meetings. The initial 2 months are unpaid. The internship can be extended to 6 months or more depending on performance. Approximately 10-15 hours per week. Responsibilities will vary depending on skill level.
* EXPECTED CUMULATIVE GPA: 3.4 or higher. This is not a strict requirement and we will evaluate the candidates based on their ability to perform, including writing samples and past experience
* Current undergraduate and current graduate students are both encouraged to apply. The successful candidates are likely to be enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program at Yale
* Marketing, PR majors preferred.
* Interest in SEO, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
* PowerPoint and general graphic design knowledge preferred.
* US work authorization is needed. International students may apply and OPT is acceptable
Please send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to TheFYIBoard@gmail.com with “SafeRock 30.02 – Marketing & Social Media Intern” in the subject line.
For questions, please contact Shah Karim ‘81, ‘87 MA, ‘07 MPhil at TheFYIBoard@gmail.com.
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.