For Student Athletes who may be wondering the best way to get their resumes prepared for upcoming applications. Here are a few tips on how to prepare your resume:
- Review the Student Athlete Resume Samples . These are actual resumes from former student athletes and are intended to help you get an idea of different ways to include your athletic experience and more! *Names have been changed.
- Go here to check out the Resume Template, Action Verbs, How to format and Write Resume Accomplishment Statements.
Feeling ready to have your resume reviewed? Three options:
- Submit your resume for review by emailing a draft to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be in PDF format, and it can take up to 5 business days to receive a reply.
- Make a quick questions appointment through Yale Career Link which are 15 minutes and allow you to get a review (select type: quick questions). You can typically get an appointment within 1-2 days.
- Make a 30 minute appointment with an OCS Advisor through Yale Career Link to discuss your resume.