Robyn Acampora, OCS Student Athlete Liaison now offers in-person career advising to Student Athletes at Payne Whitney Gym. These will be by appointment only.
When: Student Athlete Career Advising Appointments will be offered on Tuesdays from 11 am to 2pm.
What: 30 minute individual in-person advising sessions with Robyn. Advising Sessions can be on a variety of topics including:
- Career Exploration
- Resume or Cover Letter Review
- The Job or Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Alumni Connections
- Anything else you would like to discuss.
Where: Payne Whitney Gym, 2nd Floor Trophy Room
* If you prefer to meet virtually, indicate this in the notes.
How Do I Sign Up?
Schedule an Advising Appointment through Yale Career Link
Once you’ve logged in…
1) Select Advising & Calendar – Advising Appt from the left side of the home page
2) Request New Appointment
3) Select Location: PWG to see Tuesday openings. OR Select Remote or In Person to see all other options
4) Select the Check Availability button at the bottom and make your appointment
No time for an appointment? Use the Online Resume and Cover Letter Review and submit materials in PDF format.