APAMSA’s premedical branch is looking to expand and wants to see if students at Yale University would be interested in starting a premedical chapter! Established in 1994, APAMSA is a nonprofit, nonpartisan student-run organization of healthcare students committed to addressing the health challenges of Asian and Pacific Islander American (APIA) communities through innovative leadership and dedicated service. APIA premedical and medical students benefit from APAMSA through leadership, mentorship, professional development, and network of APIA physicians and trainees (see apamsa.org).
Joining APAMSA offers students multiple perks including:
- Opportunities for leadership (whether as your local chapter’s e-board or as part of our national team!)
- Members exclusive discount codes to many resources (The Princeton Review, Kaplan, MedSchoolCoach, Cramfighters etc).
- Members exclusive FREE workshops to help you apply to medical school (like free admission counseling) and cool events
- A national network of AAPI medical and premedical students (120+ chapters and Big/Lil Sib Mentorship Program)
- Chances to win free things like The Princeton Review’s MCAT 510+ Summer Immersion program, scrubs, and other goodies.
- Grants for community service
- Upcoming scholarships
- APAMSA socials and conferences
- And more!
➡️ Check us out on social media (and follow for more!)