Robyn Acampora, OCS Student Athlete Liaison now offers in-person career advising to Student Athletes at Payne Whitney Gym. These will be by appointment only.
When: Student Athlete Career Advising Appointments will be offered on Tuesdays from 10 am to 2pm.
What: 30 minute individual in-person advising sessions with Robyn. Advising Sessions can be on a variety of topics including:
- Career Exploration
- Resume or Cover Letter Review
- The Job or Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Alumni Connections
- Anything else you would like to discuss.
Where: Payne Whitney Gym, 2nd Floor Trophy Room *If you prefer to meet virtually, you can indicate this.
How Do I Sign Up?
Schedule an Advising Appointment through Yale Career Link
Once you’ve logged in…
1) Select Advising from the home page (top right corner)
2) Request New Appointment
3) Select any filters such as appointment type, day of week, etc.. If you would like to meet at PWG on Tuesdays, select appointment type: General Appt, Varsity Athletes. Note: Athletes can also select the many other appointment types offered and meet with any OCS advisor in person or virtually.
4) Select the Check Availability button at the bottom and make your appointment
No time for an appointment? Use the Quick Questions Appointment Type for 15 minute virtual chats.