The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.
The deadline to apply for the 2023 undergraduate summer research programs is February 1. These 10-week programs begin on June 5, 2023 and end on August 11, 2023.
The online applications are available here.
These five programs include:
- The Computational Biology Summer Program (CBSP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Weill Cornell Medicine, and Rockefeller University
- The Chemical Biology Summer Program (ChBSP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Weill Cornell Medicine, and Rockefeller University
- The Engineering Summer Program (ESP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Weill Cornell Medicine
- The Molecular Imaging Summer Program (MISP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP), sponsored by the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School
These programs are open to current freshman, sophomores, and juniors who may be interested in pursuing research at the interface of biomedicine, chemistry, computational biology, and engineering for an in-person summer research experience in NYC.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, to increase your scientific knowledge, and to engage in exciting experiences while exploring your career interests.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions at email@example.com.