Join the Vermont Public team
We are Vermont’s unified public media organization, serving the community with trusted journalism, quality entertainment, and rich educational programming.
Vermont Public is a proud equal opportunity employer. Read our full statement here.
We offer industry-leading benefits:
- 5+ weeks paid time off, plus 11 paid holidays
- 11 weekspaid FMLA
- Generous employer-funded HRA health insurance, vision and dental plans, and life & supplemental insurance available
- 401k with employer match
- Employee wellness programs including gym memberships, access to yoga, on-site massages and family-friendly all-staff events
- Positive & flexible work culture
- Public service loan forgiveness eligibility
We believe a strong organization includes employees from a range of backgrounds with different skills, experience, and passions. If you do not meet every position qualification but feel you are the right candidate for the job, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please click the “apply now” link under the position you are interested in. The full job description is available in the application link.
If you have any issues, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.