Exciting news! The Kennedy Center is now accepting applications for the Summer 2023 Internship Program! Applicants must be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program. Newly graduated seniors, up to 6 months post undergraduate, who are not actively enrolled in a graduate/master’s program are also eligible to apply!
About the Program
Through the program curriculum interns will:
- Participate in seminars with senior staff members on a variety of arts administration topics
- Attend cross-departmental meetings to understand the workings of a matrix organization
- Shadow staff members in any of our 13 departments
- Enjoy behind-the-scenes dress rehearsals with the Washington National Opera, National Symphony Orchestra, and much more!
This internship is paid Washington D.C.’s minimum wage.
- The Summer Application opens March 13th, 2023, and closes April 3rd.
- Term Length: June 5th – August 18th, 2023
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.