Requisition ID: 2023-66637
To apply: Submit a resume and cover letter to Natasha Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Vladislav Raber (email@example.com).
As the world’s oldest and largest private cancer center, everything that we do is focused on changing the way that the world treats cancer. Research is integral to MSK mission and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. Our extraordinary clinicians and scientists work together to drive innovation and tackle some of the greatest challenges of biomedical science!
We are seeking Clinical Research Coordinators to join us in the fight against cancer. In this role, you will work collaboratively as part of our research team focused on responsibilities related to managing clinical trials data. You will be a crucial member of our team as data is the key to our research, allowing us to continuously learn about the people and diseases we help treat.
- A good decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and communicating based on that understanding.
- Willing to take action and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Passionate about medical terminology and science.
- Collect, abstract, and enter data for research projects, databases, and/or protocols (clinical trials). This includes reviewing patient charts, existing databases, and other sources within a specified timeframe.
- Ensure data quality and integrity throughout the life of the study.
- Collaborate with research and care teams across MSK regarding data input.
- Generate data reports and deliver to all vital parties on the progress of the research project, database, or protocol.
- Design and/or enhance databases, data forms and tools (e.g. patient/human subject calendars, schedules, tracking logs) to facilitate patient consent and specimen collection as needed for assigned research projects.
- Ensure all appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations throughout the study are followed.
- Coordinate clinical research protocols and serve as the main point of contact, if applicable
- A minimum of a High School Diploma
- Commitment for at least 2 years
Pay Range: $25.18-$37.75
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.