The Hartford Film Company is a full service production company, producing both narrative and commercial projects. The Associate Producer role will work primarily in the commercial space, helping to expand bandwidth and grow the existing client base. A great fit for a self motivated and creative problem solver looking for a career in producing, with plenty of room to grow at a rapidly expanding company.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential commercial clients.
- Craft compelling cold emails targeted at key decision makers.
- Develop visually appealing pitch decks and presentations that showcase our offerings.
Post Production Supervision:
- Lead and manage a team of freelance editors, motion graphic designers, and voice over artists.
- Coordinate seamless file transfers and monitor delivery timelines.
- Review and provide constructive feedback on edits to ensure high-quality final products.
- Organize and manage shoot schedules, media releases, and related paperwork.
- Operate camera and sound equipment during shoots as needed.
- Adapt quickly to changing production needs to ensure smooth operations.
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts and techniques swiftly.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering results.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Innovative problem solver capable of finding creative solutions.
- Keen eye for detail and visual aesthetics.
- Proficiency in delegation and managerial skills for leading production teams.
- Technical understanding of filming techniques and equipment.
- Familiarity with Davinci Resolve and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A degree in film or media is preferred, though not mandatory.
- Competitive annual salary of $52,000 based on a 40-hour in-person work week.
- Opportunity for an end-of-year bonus or raise contingent on sales performance.
- Potential for promotion to a full Producer role with company stake after 2 years of successful contribution.
For more information and to learn about the Hartford Film Company, the posting is here.
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.