TLDR: Are you a senior, junior, Master’s student, or recent graduate who wants an internship at a boutique, digital design studio in Brooklyn, NY? Keep reading!
You can apply by sending a link to your portfolio and a brief email explaining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Internships.” Your portfolio must show an interest in designing for digital experiences.
About Studio Rodrigo
Studio Rodrigo (www.studiorodrigo.com) is a design and product strategy consultancy, based in Brooklyn, NY. Established in 2012, we are a 20 person team of friends and collaborators who have been working together creating digital products and services.
We started Studio Rodrigo because we value being an independent, creative digital studio that could work on a mix of interesting and impactful projects.
Our work ranges from large scale digital initiatives for companies like Google, Spotify, and Stripe to helping develop brands and launch new platforms for start-ups across a wide range of industries, recently including OpenSpace, Petra, Aera.Finance, Waymark Care, and Sika Health.
We mostly work on digital products and services – on TV, iOS, and Android, and responsive web.
At Rodrigo, you’ll work directly with the studio leadership and our small studio of experienced designers.
About the Internship
- 2-4 month full-time, paid internship in New York, NY
- opportunity to work on 2 design projects for either major brands or start-ups that will result in real portfolio-ready projects
- opportunity to work on 1 individually-directed project
- direct mentorship from Rodrigo founding partners & designers
- exposure to NYC design community at Rodrigo-sponsored networking events
What we are looking for:
- Recent grads, juniors and seniors with previous work experience
- Working knowledge of Figma and Adobe CS
- Must have an interest in digital design
- Ready to dig in and start making some cool stuff
How to Apply
- Send a link to your portfolio and a brief email explaining your interest to email@example.com, using the subject line “Internships”
- If it seems like a fit, we’ll contact you to set up an interview