Spring 2022 GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
GPE Fellowship applications for the Spring 2022 Term are now open! Read about each fellowship below in the embedded links and apply for positions by clicking the “Apply Now” button. You could also directly apply through the Yale Career Link. Under the Jobs tab, search for the keyword “GPE” to see all available fellowships. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
Positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. Applications are due by 11:59pm on October 17, 2021.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact McDougal Fellow Shi Shen and Zenan Wang with any questions.
Spring 2022 GPE Open Positions (Deadline October 17, 2021)
The details and link to apply in Career Link for each position are available in the associated links (Fellowship name – Host office):
- Gender and Public Policy Fellow – Council on Latin American and Iberian Studies (CLAIS)
- GSAS Communications Fellow – Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- History Keepers Program Fellow – Afro-American Cultural Center at Yale (“The House”)
- Faculty Research Management Fellow – Faculty Research Management Services
- Social Media Fellow – Yale Peabody Museum
- Editorial Fellow – Yale Alumni Magazine
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Fellow – Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Yale School of Medicine
- University Community Engagement Fellow – Dwight Hall at Yale
- Community Engagement Classification Fellow – Dwight Hall at Yale
- Yale Prison Education Initiative Fellow – Yale Prison Education Initiative (YPEI) at Dwight Hall
- Geospatial Data Analysis Fellow – Yale Carbon Containment Lab
- Communications Fellow – The Yale Review
- Archive Fellow – Yale Film Review
- International Strategic Initiatives Fellow – Yale Office of International Affairs
- International Communications Fellow – Yale Office of International Affairs
- Communications Fellow – Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Outreach Fellow – Yale Dean’s Office of Gender & Campus Culture
- October 17, 2021: Applications deadline (11:59pm ET)
- October 17 – November 19, 2021: Interview and award notification to selected fellows
- December 13, 2021 – January 14, 2022: New fellows onboarding
- January 18, 2022: Suggested fellowship start date
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect their experiences in a recent info session!