Spring 2022 GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
GPE Fellowship applications for the Spring 2022 Term are now open! Read about each fellowship below in the embedded links and apply for positions by clicking the “Apply Now” button. You could also directly apply through the Yale Career Link. Under the Jobs tab, search for the keyword “GPE” to see all available fellowships. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
Positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. Applications are due by 11:59pm on Jan 16, 2022.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact McDougal Fellow Shi Shen and Zenan Wang with any questions.
Spring 2022 GPE Open Positions (Deadline Jan 16, 2022)
The details and link to apply in Career Link for each position are available in the associated links (Fellowship name – Host office):
- Global Affairs Strategic Communications Fellow – Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Lending Lab Fellow – Center for Collaborative Arts & Media
- GSAS Strategic Communications Fellow – Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Community Engagement Research Fellow – Dwight Hall at Yale
- Outreach Fellow – Yale Dean’s Office of Gender & Campus Culture
- January 16, 2022: Applications deadline (11:59pm ET)
- January 31 – February 4, 2022: New fellows onboarding
- February 7, 2022: Suggested fellowship start date
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect their experiences in a recent info session!