These six modules offer structured activities related to each career topic with OCS and external resources to help you make progress. You may follow the curriculum independently, or form your own group of 2-5 students to share findings, discuss challenges, and productively reflect on the completed activities.
- Strengthen your awareness of career options and sense of fit
- Advance your career readiness and skills
- Increase your awareness of career resources around campus and beyond
- Get the confidence to tackle the non-academic job market
- Work collaboratively with like-minded peers in a flexible format