We are excited to announce that the 19th annual All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair is once again going virtual as All Ivy Career Week! The week will feature panel talks, information sessions, and the All Ivy Career Fair. See the full schedule of events here.
The Fair is a great way to meet potential employers and to network with other students. Every year, the Ivy League universities come together to host this event and to connect students with representatives who are hiring at top organizations.
During the Fair you will be able to meet potential employers from public agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations, business and industry. These employers will be available to discuss careers, internships, part- and full-time opportunities. Employers also gain access to the All Ivy online student resume book a few weeks before the Fair, which they will use to invite students to chat. You have to be registered for the event to be included in the resume book so register today!
- Visit the All Ivy Career Fair website
- Click on the Student Registration tab and create a new account using your University email.
Even if you attended in the past, you must create a new account.
- This is a 2 step process.
- You will need to first verify your email and will receive confirmation once your registration is approved.
- Once your registration is approved, log in, click on “Events” →“Career Fairs” → “All Ivy Fair” → “RSVP”
- Submit your resume to the All Ivy Resume Book
- Follow us on Facebook to get updates on employers as they sign up.