Deadline to register is Friday, February 3, 2023
All Ivy Environmental & Sustainable Development Career Fair
Date: Friday, February 10, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET
The Fair is a great way to meet potential employers and to network with other students. Every year, the Ivy League universities come together to host this event and to connect students with representatives who are hiring at top organizations.
During the Fair you will be able to meet potential employers from public agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations, business and industry. These employers will be available to discuss careers, paid internships, part- and full-time opportunities. Employers also gain access to the All Ivy online student resume book a few weeks before the Fair, which they will use to invite students to chat. You have to be registered for the event to be included in the resume book so register today!
Don’t miss the two panel talks:
- Environmental Justice and Community Impacts: from Theory to Practice
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
6pm – 7pm
- Clean Energy as a Catalyst for Change
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
6pm – 7pm
- Visit the All Ivy Career Fair website
- Click on the Registration and Fees tab and create a new account using your University email. Even if you attended in the past, you must create a new account. Student registration is free.
- This is a 2 step process.
- You will need to first verify your email and will receive confirmation once your registration is approved.
- Once your registration is approved, log in, click on “Events” 🡪“Career Fairs” 🡪 “All Ivy Fair” 🡪 “RSVP”
- Submit your resume to the All Ivy Resume Book
The Fair is hosted by the Columbia Climate School, Columbia University and sponsored by the Brown University Master of Public Affairs Program & Center for Careers and Life After Brown (CareerLAB), Cornell Career Services, Dartmouth Career Services and Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth Career Services, Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Princeton University Center for Career Development, University of Pennsylvania Career Services, Yale University Undergraduate Career Services, and the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
Participating organizations include (see link for organization details)
Alaska Fellows Program
Alliance for a Sustainable Amazon
August Mack Environmental
Aurora Energy Research
Coho Climate Advisors
Community Action Works
Con Edison (Consolidated Edison)
Connecticut Clean Cities Collaborative
CUNY Building Performance Lab
Energy and Environmental Economics
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Innovations for Poverty Action
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services
New Leaf Energy
NY Power Authority
NextEra Energy Resources
NYC Department of Environmental Conservation
One Architect and Urbanism
Renewables Consulting Group
SEI’s Climate Corps
Spring Free EV
The Green Program
The Public Interest Network
The Rockefeller Foundation
The Union of Concerned Scientists
Veolia North America