Raising Influence in Science and Engineering
Date: June 23 – 25, 2021
Location: Virtual Conference
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“A long-lasting career at 3M comes from having vision, imagination and the ability to see what doesn’t exist. 3Mers are groundbreaking innovators and it’s important that we give every person the space for disruptive and creative thinking.” – John Banovetz, senior vice president and chief technology officer at 3M
3M RISE is primarily intended to introduce emerging female and/or underrepresented science and engineering graduate talent to the wide range of rewarding careers in research and development at one of the world’s most recognized innovation companies.
The RISE Event will give participants the opportunity to:
- Explore 3M’s 51 core technology platforms and capabilities
- Hear from leading 3M researchers and R&D executives
- Network with a community of emerging scientific talent and hear about their research experiences
- Experience a virtual tour of our technologies in the 3M World of Innovation Center
- Learn how a company with over 8000 Scientists & Researchers and labs in over 36 countries create products that improve lives
- Learn about the recruiting process and career opportunities from 3M managers and talent acquisition
Skills and Expertise
Applicants must have or expect to receive a doctoral degree within 18 months of the RISE event in field of chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, physics, mechanical engineering, polymer science, biomolecular engineering, biology, data science, computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/applied math or software engineering (or other closely related degrees).
Participation in this event does not obligate the participant to apply for employment nor does it guarantee future consideration for employment by 3M.
Visit us at 3M.com/Careers-US to learn more about 3M and other job opportunities.