57 Stars, LLC has an opening for a Summer Associate in Washington, DC. (Remote)
57 Stars is a private equity investment manager focused on partnership and co-investment opportunities in the emerging markets. The firm has about $4.0 billion in assets under management and has offices in Washington, DC, La Jolla, CA, Munich and subsidiaries in Singapore and Tokyo.
Among other duties, the Summer Associate will be responsible for mapping the PE/VC landscape in Europe and screening and evaluating private equity funds and co-investments outside of the United States. The selected individuals will work closely with 57 Stars team members. Specifically, the Summer Associate will:Summ
· Help create in-depth, value-added market related research reports,
· Review regional economic trends and political environments,
· Provide deal support,
· Be involved in mapping the PE/VC landscape in the European Union,
· Work a minimum of ten weeks between May and August 2021.
· Currently studying at a top-tier MBA program, possibly in Europe, preferably majoring in business, accounting, finance or economics,
· Strong interest in PE/VC investing,
· Familiarity with European financial services industry a plus,
· An inquiring mind, good discipline, and attention to detail,
· Foreign language fluency preferred, with a particular interest in European languages, but not mandatory
· Analytical approach to research and evaluation process,
· Strong organizational and financial modeling skills,
· Superior written and oral communications skills,
· A resourceful, self-starting, and entrepreneurial personality,
What We Offer
57 Stars pays a competitive summer internship salary.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates may email a resume and cover letter to:
57 Stars conducts a thorough background check that includes a review of credit, criminal, and motor vehicle history, confirmation of education and employment history.
No phone calls or agencies please. Only direct candidates’ resumes will be accepted for this position. Recruiters and agencies are requested to not contact the job poster about your services, other services you may represent, or products.
57 Stars, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer