This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Acxiom’s Global Data & Identity Product organization is looking for an SVP, Data Science to lead our analytics team. We are looking for a forward-thinking leader, with experience in our space, that is passionate about helping the world’s largest brands succeed in understanding their customers. This role can be located almost anywhere in the U.S.
- A proven track record of analytics across the realms of addressable media and CRM
- Experience with people-based data and identity in both mar tech and ad tech
- Equal comfort architecting analytics solutions to address CRM and media use cases
- Experience delivering big data, secure, high availability products on a global basis
- Experience architecting and managing public-facing, low latency / high-volume analytics services
- Track record of supporting privacy policies around the globe
- Executive communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing large analytics team
- Interest in and ability to provide market-facing leadership
- A perspective on the future of data and identity
- Desire to engage with the ecosystem
- Report directly to the EVP of Global Data & Identity Products
- Collaborate closely with distinct product teams for data, identity, and media connectors as well as engineering
- Partner with other analytics and product teams across Acxiom and Kinesso
- Innovate to create new methods for building data and identity products
- Drive adoption of machine learning to create adaptable product development processes
- Assess analytics skills and talent relative to an ambitious future product vision
- Increase the use of analytics throughout the product development process
- Provide thought leadership across emerging issues such as digital identifier deprecation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or another technical discipline
- Over a decade of subject matter expertise across marketing data, identity, and analytics
- Experience with market leaders in data and identity across CRM and media
- High-performing leadership characteristics to inspire and grow the careers of your team
- Strategic and critical thinking skills to discern and react to emerging market needs
WHO IS ACXIOM?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data, and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected, and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
We believe that Diversity spurs innovation, and we love it! It’s more than the color of our skin or our gender – it’s the combination of unique qualities that make each and every one of us special. Through our inclusion programs and our community outreach efforts, we want Acxiom to be a place where you feel like you belong.
#GD17 PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE: Homebased – Conway, Arkansas
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE): Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.