Advanced Analytical Consulting Group, Inc. (AACG), an economic, statistics, strategy and analytics consulting firm, seeks a recent alumnus/alumna or January graduate with a B.A., B.S., or a M.A. for a full-time Consultant position applying economic, statistical and computing techniques to solve real-world business problems. The job opening is in our Boston office, but the hire will initially work from their home location during AACG’s Covid-19 office closure.
Start Date: Now or January 2021.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The hire will work on litigation and business consulting engagements and develop related software:
– Performing antitrust, merger, and price discrimination analysis
– Pay and hiring discrimination testing
– Calculating damages in breach of contract and other cases
– Providing expert economic testimony in a wide range of litigation cases
– Performing Pay Equity analyses across gender and race/ethnic groups to help companies improve equity and comply with state and federal standards
– Analyzing business data and processes to help clients improve performance and for regulatory compliance
– Developing econometric models to forecast demand
– Measuring the effects of prices on product sales and improving pricing strategies
– Cloud Software: designing and developing software based on advanced econometric and statistical models
– Securities Fraud Detection: Designing and developing software to capture and analyze large volumes of stock data to detect and measure securities frauds
– Pay Equity Analysis: Designing and developing advanced econometric cloud software and working with government agencies and corporations to detect inequity in compensation/headcounts and correct it