The Management Trainee will undergo a three-year intensive development programme which is designed to develop high potential talents into future leaders of HKIA. The programme incorporates rotations in core departments, participation in cross-functional projects and assignments, as well as functional and leadership training. Through our structured curriculum, our future leaders develop the complex problem-solving capabilities, leadership skills and internal network necessary to forge successful careers in airport management.
· Final year university students in any discipline; or
· Recent university graduates with less than three years of working experience
· Team players with strong leadership potential, self-motivated and drive to achieve excellence
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
· Passion to develop careers in the aviation industry
For applications from overseas students, alternative arrangement can be made if applicants cannot attend assessment in person.
Start your career with one of the world’s best airport! Apply online at: https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/careers/programmes/management-trainee.page