Albourne is an industry leading investment consultant with offices around the globe. Our firm of 450+ employees provide advisory services to investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $550 billion of alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. We specialize in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Analytics (data and tools) and Implementation (middle and back office) services. We are committed to non-discretionary advice, fixed fee pricing and independence.
Albourne strives to be a sustainable company with three main goals: 1) Aspiring to be a multi-generational firm with broad internal ownership and a Partnership structure; 2) Treating our employees and clients fairly; and 3) Advocating for positive change for its benefit and for the alternative investment industry – best practices have always been a defining part of who we are.
The Fintech Client Associate role sits within the Fintech Group. This Function is the conduit through which Albourne provides first- and second-line support to its Fintech clients on a regular basis.
- Providing 1st line day to day technical support, responding to support queries by:
- Logging of all support emails and calls in the tracking system
- Daily monitoring of the support call logging system
- Maintaining a high quality of customer service when responding to support issues
- Taking ownership of support issues and seeking closure ensuring all relevant support procedures are followed
- Proactively review and highlight new D&A functionality to clients
- Manage new D&A client account set up and provide training of Albourne’s systems and tools to assigned clients through online and in person demonstrations
- Escalation of more complex support tickets to the relevant 2nd line support team member in PM Risk, or HF Risk teams
- Participate in internal monthly reporting regarding client interactions and key support issues
- Ensure the internal database and knowledge management systems are maintained with up to date information on the clients
- Monitor Fintech Support calls to report usage, defining 1st vs 2nd line support, raising issues
- Become fluent in Albourne Fintech initiatives
- Arrange for and participate in conference calls between clients and the Fintech Team
- Ensure any client reports and other deliverables are prepared, reviewed and sent to clients in a timely and accurate manner, to meet deadlines imposed by management and clients. If circumstances hinder the ability to meet a deadline, effectively and proactively communicate this
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred, or equivalent experience
- Strong literacy in Microsoft Office
- Time management – is proficient in planning, organizing and managing their workload to maximize their efficiency
- Detail Handling – pays attention to detail and accuracy, ensures that activities and tasks are handled correctly and completed on time
- A team player and communicator who engages their peers to drive for continuous improvement
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
- Abide by the Albourne Group’s policies and procedures including but not limited to IFFM; compliance reporting; Information, Communications & Cyber Security Policy; Expense & Travel Policy, etc. and HFDB filing
- Attendance at annual company events as requested
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
- Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k & FSA
- Everyday Wellness, onsite weekly yoga and fitness **Virtual for now due to COVID
- 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Norwalk, CT
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.