Brand Communications Internship
Available Start Dates: Summer 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
The Brand Communications Role
The Brand Communications Intern will work closely with the Brand and Communications team within the Marketing function and collaborate with other departments across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Write, curate, and publish content across social and web platforms
- Maintain content and editorial calendars for external blog and press page
- Create and update digital signage used on screens throughout the offices
- Assist in internal event planning and project management as needed
- Develop content for internal teams as needed
- Create, edit, and analyze content for branding and marketing materials (ex. Client-facing one-pagers, recruiting flyers, etc.)
- Execute on branding projects, including ideation, copywriting, and rollout strategy
- Field incoming projects and assist team in delivering ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- Promote our mission and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
More About The Brand Communications Team
From the moment you join the Brand + Comms team, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role and learn more about many different aspects of Marketing.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from a related undergraduate or graduate program
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- 0+ years’ experience in a corporate communications, PR, marketing/brand, or a related position
- Advanced writing skills, copy accuracy, and proofreading
- Understands best practices in effective internal and external communications with strong interpersonal skills
- Visual design skills and Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency a plus
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- High-energy, self-starter who naturally spots gaps and takes initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Rising Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Keywords: business acumen, research, private equity, client facing, commercial, marketing, communication, corporate communications, public relations, brand, branding, campaign creation, writing, content marketing, adobe, creative cloud, user, sales, account management, knowledge, leadership, leadership development program, internship program, summer, intern, juniors, offer eligible, professional development, capital markets, hedge funds, corporate strategy, Fortune 500, communication, student athletes, negotiation, new york city, project management, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads