About the Rotational Program
The Amphenol RF, Optics, Broadband (ARFOB) rotational program is a highly selective 36-month training and development program open to undergraduate members of the Class of 2021. The program exposes talented college graduates from any academic discipline to varied roles at ARFOB, a rapidly growing electrical component manufacturing company. Rotational hires gain both training and significant hands-on experience during this 3 year period and are matched with non-rotational roles at ARFOB after the 36-month program.
Applicants will be placed in three to four ARFOB areas during the course of their rotations, which will be determined based on their interests and experience. We are seeking Electrical Engineers with specialty in RF Antenna Engineering to participate
What We’re Looking For
We expect top candidates to come from diverse academic backgrounds, and to be:
- An undergraduate member of the Class of 2021 who has demonstrated excellence in academic or extracurricular work
- Excited about high-growth businesses
- Intellectually curious and willing to learn
- An analytical problem solver
- Someone who exhibits strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Someone with leadership potential
- Intermediate/Advanced skill in Analysis, Design, and Troubleshooting (A,D&T) of Antenna Sub-Systems; Connectors, Phase Cables, Power Splitters, Phase Shifters, Feed Boards, Baluns, Elements
- Intermediate/Advanced Antenna Array and Phased Array design
- Intermediate/Advanced Antenna Measurement; Isolation, VSWR, PIM, Antenna Patterns
- Intermediate/Advanced Analysis in Reading/Interpreting 3D Pattern Data to modify antenna array design to meet requirements
- Design Antennas independently or by direction from Expert level designer to meet Customer Requirements as specified.
- Test and Troubleshoot antenna designs.
- Amass data for Customer qualification packages.
We are currently accepting applications for the summer of 2021.
ARFOB offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO.
Amphenol strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Office of Career Strategy posts job listings for the convenience of students. The University does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position. All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities, including those posted within the Yale Career Link, should be addressed promptly via email to the Office of Career Strategy.