This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
WHO ARE WE
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated.
We call this true workforce dexterity-and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager for our Entries program, which is part of our Campus Recruitment team, based in New York, New York to work as part of theAMS team.
THIS ROLE WILL SUPPORT OUR CLIENT, MORGAN STANLEY, A GLOBAL LEADER IN INVESTMENT BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Our client has earned a worldwide reputation for the excellence of its advice and execution in financial markets. With over 1300 offices in 42 countries, the firm is truly global-and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Solving complex challenges and fueling economic growth across continents is our business.
Campus Entries Program Managers are responsible for all Analyst and Associate Training Programs. These individuals collaborate with Business Sponsors, subject matter experts, and external vendors to design, plan and execute the programs for Analyst and Associate new hires, located in New York, NY and Baltimore, MD. This is a Recruitment related role.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Recruiters, Business Sponsors and HR Coverage to ensure transparent awareness of and involvement in key aspects of program design, training delivery, division specific tasks and to facilitate effective resolution of participant issues
- Collaborate with business sponsors and internal/external subject matter experts to confirm program learning and experience priorities, vet program activities and sequencing and secure internal resources to further contextualize instruction
- Partner with business contacts and training vendors to design, review and select course/module content to address targeted knowledge and skill requirements
- Plan, assemble, revise, communicate and execute all aspects of the Intern and Full-time program schedules
- Assess space, PC and software requirements and spearhead work streams to secure training rooms and coordinate imaging, installation, testing and de-installation for all laptops
- Team with Compliance Registration to confirm Series training requirements/rosters and communicate examination schedules to participants
- Create and manage budgets for existing and potential programs while meeting both strategic and cost objectives
- Assess, measure and report the effectiveness of training and program experience and lead efforts to address confirmed deficits and reflect revised business objectives and change initiatives
- Determine and direct all activities that vendors undertake as part of each program design and delivery campaign.
- Manage and participate in the design, planning and execution of select training initiatives that have been prioritized by Campus Recruiting, Talent Development and business divisions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with business partners and stakeholders at different levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Recruitment experience, or Recruiter Coordinator expertise a plus
- Campus experience a plus
- BA or BS level degree(Required)