About Analysis Group:
Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
- We offer cutting-edge analyses and analytical tools to address business challenges that require rigorous, evidence-based research.
- We collaborate with top professors from leading institutions to create a bridge between current academic thinking and real business issues.
- We assist premier law firms in many different litigation contexts, including antitrust, healthcare, intellectual property and commercial damages, and with all aspects of litigation, including pretrial discovery, development of economic and financial models, preparation of testimony, and critique of opposing experts.
- We advise corporate and government clients on a range of business issues that require expert interpretation of economic and financial data, including valuation of companies and assets, securities and financial instruments, tax and transfer pricing issues, cost-effectiveness analyses, market analyses, and evaluation of mergers and acquisitions.
- We also help organizations create strategies for growth by analyzing market dynamics and organizational capabilities, enhancing innovation in current products and services, and identifying new market opportunities.
About the Analyst Position:
As an analyst, you have the opportunity to work on complex business problems within a collaborative environment. Analysts can expect to work on multiple projects at a time across various practice areas and industries. Responsibilities and work experiences may include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing economic, financial, and healthcare data using algorithms and statistical programming in Java, Python, R, SAS, Stata, VBA, and other programs
- Developing data analyses using statistical methods and analytical tools including econometric estimation of models, survival analysis, and machine learning
- Creating dynamic visualizations to rapidly explore data and models
- Examining market and industry behavior through targeted research
- Reviewing and summarizing analyst reports and client documents
- Participating in meetings with academic experts and case team members
- Assisting in the preparation of expert reports and other client deliverables
Analysis Group fosters a progressive and academically oriented work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across diverse areas of expertise. Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
- A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, or related subjects
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic, financial, and business challenges our clients face
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
- Experience or a strong interest in statistical programming and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- An excellent academic record
- Effectively worked independently and within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
Applicants are required to have at least a 3.3 GPA or higher in their most recent degree to be considered.
Analysts often move on to top graduate programs for an MS, MBA, JD, or Ph.D. after their tenure with the firm; some return as associates after graduate school.
If you are interested in a position within Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://www.analysisgroup.com/careers/analyst-co/
How to Apply:
To view the complete job description and apply to the position, please visit the Analysis Group website: http://www.analysisgroup.com/careers/join-us/how-to-apply-analyst/. To be considered, we require candidates to apply on our website.
When submitting your resume, please include an unofficial transcript(s) and a cover letter indicating geographic preference(s).
◦Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
◦Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
◦The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.