Apax Partners is a leading global private equity firm that was founded nearly 50 years ago on both sides of the Atlantic. Since then, the firm has successfully raised and advised over 30 funds with aggregate commitments of more than $60bn and grown to seven offices across three continents. Apax Partners currently invests out of its $11bn, 10th global flagship buyout fund and separately operates digital growth equity, impact, and listed permanent capital vehicles.
Apax Partners seeks opportunities where its industry focus and insight can accelerate growth and is one of the foremost global investors in technology-enabled and digitalized companies and business models. Apax’s ~140 investment professionals and a dedicated operational excellence and digital transformation practice with over 20 senior operating advisers work together to discover attractive investment opportunities and grow and transform portfolio companies into industry leaders.
Summer Analysts will have the opportunity to work on and grow within the New York Services Team during a tailored, 10-week summer program with clear line of sight to a full-time career with the Firm. As part of the Apax Partners investment team, Summer Analysts will play critical roles in all aspects of the investment lifecycle. Summer Analysts will:
• Perform detailed company due diligence regarding business economics, financial performance, industry and market dynamics, management team, potential add-on acquisitions, and exit strategy
• Work directly with senior investment professionals and report findings and investment recommendations to the Apax Investment Committee
• Take part in all aspects of financial modeling and deal execution, including deal structuring, management incentive program design, and financing
• Assist in portfolio company management, serve as observers on company boards, and have tremendous exposure to C-Suite Executives
• Focus on personal and professional development with opportunity for translation to full-time position
• Participate in networking, social, and learning events as part of the broader firmwide internship program