Arcesium seeks a talented Business Development and Strategy Lead to join our Corporate team and support our COO in a broad range of business functions. This person will be pivotal in driving and executing the strategic agenda, including exploration of organic and inorganic growth opportunities, coordinating across the business on innovation, and scaling the business for growth. This role has high visibility with the management team in a fast-growing, dynamic business environment.
– Supporting overall company and product strategy, evaluating new opportunities that drive investment decisions, and leading prioritization efforts
– Performing complex analyses and strategic problem solving, including assessing and sizing new markets, and performing research that enables quick and efficient decision making in ambiguous situations
– Executing projects that include developing hypotheses, collecting data, conducting primary and secondary research, creatively tackling information limitations, and producing insights
– Managing end to end project execution with key stakeholders at various levels of the firm
– Effectively communicating issues and solutions, synthesizing findings into written and oral presentations, and reviewing and discussing results and insights with senior leaders
– Working collaboratively with and mobilizing across various teams including Financial Operations, Technology, Product, Finance, Implementation, and other client facing teams
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of relevant experience in both strategy and operations, with a background in management consulting or corporate development at a mid to large sized organization. This individual must be an organized, independent, detail-oriented, flexible multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A bachelor’s degree and a strong record of academic and professional achievement are required, and an MBA is a plus. Experience in the Fintech space is highly desirable and familiarity with a product-driven company is a plus. The successful candidate will be a creative idea-generator with exceptional critical thinking, analytical, influencing and communication skills, and will also possess expertise in Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
In accordance with our standard procedure for processing applications for employment, candidate resumes and associated information may be sent to Arcesium affiliates in the United States, India, the United Kingdom, and possibly other locations where Arcesium or its affiliates maintain offices. Please note, applicants will be considered for employment opportunities only in those countries in which they have expressed interest. Arcesium will use reasonable care to maintain the confidentiality of applicant information and will not disclose it to any unaffiliated third party unless expressly requested or authorized by the applicant, or in a judicial, legislative, or administrative investigation or proceeding or to a government or other regulatory agency.
Arcesium and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by law. Note that for us, this is more than just a legal boilerplate. We are genuinely committed to these principles, which form an important part of our corporate culture, and are eager to hear from extraordinarily well qualified individuals having a wide range of backgrounds and personal characteristics.