Management Consulting Associate (Remote)
Argopoint is a boutique management consulting firm dedicated to helping Fortune 500 corporate legal departments with their most important management challenges. Since 2005, Argopoint has served as a trusted adviser to some of the world’s most respected companies, providing innovative, customized management consulting services.
Our firm is an entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic, collegial culture, dedicated to creating a challenging yet positive environment.
Argopoint is seeking a Management Consulting Associate – both full time and part time paid project work available. Current projects are targeted to last 4-8 months (although some may go longer).
Our firm is selective. While most associates possess only an undergraduate degree, our past pool has included graduates (and some students) from JD and MBA programs, as well as PhDs and post-doctoral students. We are willing to work with experienced candidates to align their interests with our needs to maximize the value of this experience.
The position is full time for the duration of the project. We have a portfolio of projects in the pipeline of different durations. High performance on an initial project is likely to lead to follow on opportunities for strong candidates. Ideal position for recent college graduates and those looking to gain some work experience prior to business or law school.
– Undergraduates, Master’s students, MBAs, JDs, PhDs, or recent graduates (college or advanced degrees) with a strong academic background
– Strong desire and proven track record to “do whatever it takes”
– Excellent verbal and outstanding written communication skills
– Very organized and highly attuned attention to detail
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Demonstrated leadership experience
– Demonstrated contributions to high-performing teams
– Ability to work independently and move assignments forward with limited guidance
– Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
– Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not required
Responsibilities vary but include:
– Research, collection and analysis of data
– Use of innovative research methods to gather data (e.g., conducting phone interviews, etc.)
– Modeling and analyzing data (Excel)
– Developing and writing reports and presentations (Word and PowerPoint)
– Preparation for and participation in client calls and meetings
– Project/work stream management
-Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint is a must, ThinkCell Experience is a plus
Position is for paid project work. Applicants should submit a brief email explaining their qualifications for the position along with a resume. Please specify your availability, including available start date.
If your resume matches our needs we will contact you. Only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted (while we would like to respond to each applicant individually, this is not feasible for us). Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that we did not have a role on the team in line with your skills and background.
Due to the high level of interest in our program, we request no phone calls, please.