Interview Location: Virtual
Associate Job Description:
Artisan is seeking talented individuals to join our team. The Associate position presents a unique opportunity for a person with a proven academic track record and a strong interest in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries to get in on the ground floor of a growing organization.
Associates will be involved in a wide range of activities during each consulting engagement. Their role may include the following responsibilities:
• Build professional expertise in multiple therapeutic and functional areas
• Perform secondary research on markets, products, treatment patterns, product pipelines, and worldwide variations in treatment
• Perform quantitative analysis, including sophisticated financial modeling and data analysis of large pharmaceutical third party data sets
• With guidance, form conclusions, strategies and recommendations that help our clients make informed decisions
• Contribute to the presentation of findings to client management
The successful applicant will have demonstrated excellence at a top-tier undergraduate institution and will have 0-2 years of relevant work experience. Artisan is looking for individuals who have outstanding quantitative skills, who are highly analytical, who can communicate confidently and clearly, and who have the potential to thrive in an entrepreneurial, growth environment.
Artisan Healthcare Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.