Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes two clinical-stage programs: ARV-110, which is being developed as a potential treatment for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 200 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
We are currently seeking an analytical chemist to join the Analytical Research and Development organization within Technical Operations at Arvinas. The incumbent will serve as a core member of a multidisciplinary project team and directly impact execution of the analytical programs for both active pharmaceutical ingredient and drug product development and manufacturing. The qualified individual will have a track record of accomplishment in analytical method development, conducting complex analytical investigations. This position will work closely with the members of Chemical Process Development, Formulation R&D, and External Manufacturing and Supply. In addition, the incumbent will work closely with project teams to develop and execute a streamlined program to advance assets into clinic and then into commercialization. The incumbent will ensure all activities occur in compliance with the appropriate SOPs and regulations.
This position reports to the Director, Analytical R&D and will be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Set up/develop (U)HPLC methods to support in-house activities in process chemistry and formulation group
· Conduct laboratory-based analytical investigations to trouble-shoot complex analytical problems using H/UPLC, LC/MS, NMR, DSC, TGA and PXRD.
· Provide technical insight to contracted suppliers in execution of analytical-related deliverables, including phase-appropriate method development and validation.
· Manage, review analytical data and reports, track release, stability, and reference material testing, and lead laboratory investigations along with QA. Analyze stability trends through statistical and scientific tools.
· Working with External Manufacturing and Supply select the best providers of service to meet project needs.
· Facilitate the collection of relevant analytical data and reports from suppliers and contribute to drafting of INDs, NDAs, and associated amendments.
· Provide management of in-house analytical instruments.
· Evaluate quotes from vendors and recommend instrument acquisition as subject expert.
· Communicate analytical workplans and strategies with functional group leaders to ensure project timelines are met.