The SMH Clinical Manager is responsible for clinical supervision, training, and oversight to Specialty Mental Health program staff. Also, the clinical manager assists with program management, productivity monitoring, liaising with funders, and also carry a small caseload providing direct services to SMH clients. This position reports to the SMH Associate Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist in implementing and monitoring assigned program(s)’ service delivery, quality of care, contract deliverables, and future program development.
2. Provide administrative oversight and performance evaluation of staff assigned.
3. Collaborate with the system of care providers and funders regarding program management.
4. Provide weekly individual/group clinical supervision to staff assigned.
5. Clinical supervision encompasses all aspects of behavioral health services: intake/assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment interventions, charting procedures, case management, consultation, and case closing procedures.
6. Perform chart reviews to monitor clinical interventions and documentation of services, to ensure quality and appropriateness of services, including risk management.
7. Maintain at least 5 FTE equivalent of clinical supervisee load.
8. Be the Supervisor of the Day to manage client crisis and client care urgent needs for that day.
9. Participate and/or facilitate staff meetings, training, peer review meetings, and consultations as assigned.
10. Function as a professional role model for staff.
11. Provide behavioral health service to a small caseload of clients.
12. Maintain timely and accurate service contacts per appropriate standards and regulations.