Under general supervision, provide clinical and case management services; conduct psychosocial evaluations and assessments; provide ongoing rehabilitation treatment and interventions; conduct individual, group, and family rehabilitation services; and provide consultation to other programs and agencies on treatment needs and behavioral plans. This position is a Master Level, licensed tracked clinician, and performs duties involving considerable latitude and independence while under clinical supervision. This position reports to the SMH Clinical Manager or designee.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide clinical rehab and case management services; interview clients and family members; conduct initial and ongoing psychological strength-based assessments.
2. Develop initial and ongoing treatment plans collaboratively with assigned clients; identify and pursue necessary resources to implement treatment plans.
3. Conduct individual, group, and family rehabilitation services; provide education on behavioral health care symptoms and the role of medication in alleviating such symptoms.
4. Prepare and main psychosocial case histories for use in diagnostic and monitoring client progress.
5. Provide crisis intervention as needed; stabilize clients in crisis including brief intervention; arrange for hospitalization and coordinate treatment elements.
6. Participate in clinical case presentations and peer reviews.
7. Document clinical assessments, evaluations and develop treatment service plans for all clients served promptly.
8. Maintain and keep current clinical charts promptly.
9. Document and maintain clinical records per appropriate standards and regulations.
10. Prepare reports, case summaries, correspondence, and other written material.
11. Conduct mental status examination and formulates DSM related diagnoses.
12. Achieve and maintain clinic performance standards established for percent of time devoted to direct claimable services.
13. Provide services in school, home, clinic, and field settings, often independently.
14. Coordinate services with schools, county departments, community agencies, and primary care clinics in coordinating referrals and ensuring continuity of care for the client.
15. Other duties that the supervisor might require.