Auribus Consulting is looking for recent graduates passionate about management consulting – learning, teaching, and problem-solving. This position offers the opportunity to learn the art of consulting from highly experienced and accomplished professionals and gain exposure to senior-level executives in both the public and private sector.
Recent public sector projects include:
- Statewide evaluation of Emergency Management capabilities
- Redesign of an IT system for the Vital Statistics Registry
- Design of a Sustainability and Resilience department for a major city
Recent private sector projects include:
- Strategic planning for a major hospital clinic in Boston
- Growth strategy for a professional certification service
Ideal candidates are:
- Driven, analytical, structured thinkers who love complex problems. We look for individuals who have excelled in an academic context and hold degrees from top universities. We are looking for applicants with a passion for working with high-level decision makers.
- Outstanding communicators who work effectively in teams and show strong interpersonal skills.
- Experts at multitasking who have the ability to juggle several work streams comfortably and thrive on the challenge.
- Avid learners with a real passion for business, policy, and consulting.
Ideally experienced in using Excel at an intermediate level
- Teaching experience, a plus.
- Coding experience in Python a plus, but not required.
About The Firm
Auribus Consulting was founded in 2019 as a spin-off from The Ripples Group. We are a boutique management consultancy with a vibrant practice. Most of our client relations tend to be long-term. Our work style is highly collaborative with relatively small engagement teams versus those of major consulting firms. We are selective in our hiring, and we take immense pride in having developed a diverse team.