The Analyst will be an integral member of the Banff Advisors team, reporting to the CEO. S/he will be responsible for backstopping two senior Advisors and the Chief of Staff in research, writing, and analysis.
The Analyst will be a sharp, reliable, no-task-too-small team player. This is a cross-functional role that offers exposure to all parts of the business – from client engagement and management to product support and operations. If you’re looking for an opportunity in the start-up space, with a focus on human capital and leadership, this is a fabulous entry point and excellent learning opportunity!
● Support Advisors in reviewing client materials and helping sharpen client communication packages (e.g. bios, resumes, etc.)
● Support Advisors in client outreach, including drafting correspondence, notes, and follow-up
● Manage tracking of client engagement for key Advisors using established operational processes and tools such as Hubspot and Google Drive
● Conduct research on a wide variety of industries, companies, and talent categories
● Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to draft internal and external reports, including quarterly client reports
● Grow and maintain our internal tools and knowledge database
● Participate in team meetings, client syncs, and other internal touchpoints
Position: Compensation Details