We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial services firm. We understand the challenges our clients face around the world, and we use the full resources of our company to help them achieve their goals. Our solutions span the complete range of advisory, capital raising, banking, treasury and liquidity, sales and trading, and research capabilities.
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. Within our Latin America Investment Banking Coverage Group, summer analysts help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Our summer analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Investment Banking analyst.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Developing and maintaining complex financial models
· Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
· Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
· Preparation of presentation and other materials for Latin America clients
· Participation in due diligence sessions
· Communication and interaction with deal team members
· Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete an application on Bank of America’s Campus Careers website before the deadline, September 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM EST.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/BofALatAmSophomoreAnalyst2022
Applications not submitted through Bank of America’s Campus Careers website will not be considered.**