Are you searching for engaging work in a technical community that prioritizes innovation and personal development?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a mission-driven, intellectual environment?
If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team at APL.
New college graduates are important members of the APL community. We are seeking the next generation of big thinkers to help us tackle the complex research, engineering, and analytical problems that present critical challenges to our nation. We value your unusual perspectives, creative thinking and disruptive ideas as essential to discovering defining innovations.
At APL, you will work in dynamic teams charged with developing and delivering solutions that support national priorities. As an incoming new graduate with a real passion for electrical or computer engineering including you may find yourself…
- developing novel embedded software applications used for data acquisition and control in advanced RF and communication technologies.
- designing circuit board electronics and field programmable gate arrays for space flight instrumentation hardware and ground support equipment.
- crafting and implementing digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms for software defined radio (SDR) systems in non- traditional navigation applications
- designing, developing and implementing applications related to communication systems, distributed computing, sensor network simulations, and vulnerability assessments.
- prototyping software/hardware wireless systems and perform system integration and testing for complex communication and networking technologies.
Why work at APL?
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) brings world-class expertise to our nation’s most critical defense, security, space and science challenges. With a wide selection of challenging, impactful work and a robust education assistance program, APL promotes a culture of life-long learning. Our employees enjoy generous benefits and healthy work/life balance. APL’s campus is located in the Baltimore-Washington metro area. Learn more about our career opportunities at www.jhuapl.edu/careers.
APL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.