For more than 25 years, Beghou Consulting has been a trusted adviser to life science firms. Together we combine our strategic consulting services with proprietary technology to develop custom, data-driven solutions that allow life sciences companies to take their commercial operations to new heights. With offices located across the United States, Beghou Consulting is equipped to offer full-service support to both emerging and established life sciences companies. We are dedicated to client service and offer a full suite of consulting and technology services, all of which are rooted in advanced analytics, to enhance commercial operations and boost sales performance.
Beghou Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our team of skilled data practitioners. We seek creative, adaptable, and analytical candidates who are committed to delivering innovative solutions to life sciences companies that exceed expectations.
As a Consultant you will:
· Manage multiple consulting engagements with our life sciences clients.
· Frequently utilize coding to facilitate data processing and reporting.
· Serve as a point of contact for clients on ongoing projects, as well as a liaison between the client and consulting team to address challenging issues and deliver insightful and innovative solutions.
· Independently perform more advanced quantitative skills to design and refine sales force data models, provide in-depth analysis, and develop and maintain client reports.
· Gain confidence working in a collaborative environment across the organization.
While other consulting firms may confine you to specific job roles, Beghou Consulting allows you to develop a wide range of skills across many practice areas, giving you a greater understanding of the life sciences and consulting industries. The data-driven nature of our analyses allows our Consultants to complete the majority of their work in our offices. On average, our Consultants travel less than 10% of the time.
We value the many talents and abilities of our employees and promote a supportive, collaborative and dynamic work environment that encourages both professional and personal growth. As a Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from senior managers and partners, allowing everyone to work together to develop, achieve, and succeed with every project. We have had steady growth throughout our history because the people we hire are committed not only to delivering quality results for our clients, but also to becoming leaders in sales and marketing analytics.
· We are seeking candidates with a PhD or at least three years of work experience who demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative aptitude through coursework or other experience.
· Ideal candidates for the Consultant role demonstrate leadership potential, integrity, problem-solving skills, and the communication skills necessary to work with clients and people at all levels of our firm.
· Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and less than three years of work experience should apply for the Associate Consultant role.
· All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
· We are primarily seeking candidates for our Emeryville, CA office; however, we also have offices in Evanston, IL; New York City, NY; Boston, MA; Durham, NC; and Rockville, MD.
· The Consultant role is a full-time position. We do not offer internships at this time.
Some of our benefits include:
· Medical and dental
· Vision reimbursement plan
· Life Insurance
· Phone stipend
· Tax-free commuter benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Charitable donation company match
· Employee discount program
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid time off and company holidays
· Employee referral program
· Fully stocked break rooms
· Company parties and happy hours
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Beghou Consulting will not sponsor applicants for work visas. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In an effort to protect our employees and customers and their families during these unusual times, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment with Beghou Consulting, LLC (“Beghou”). This means all individuals must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. two weeks after their second shot for a 2-dose vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson) to be employed with Beghou. We will consider requests for accommodation on an individualized basis. Any medical information will be kept confidential.