Bennett Midland LLC, a management consulting firm that works exclusively in the civic sector, seeks an associate. We collaborate with government agencies, non-profit organizations, and philanthropies to develop and implement new programs and initiatives, solve operational problems, and execute effective management strategies. We work on issues such as criminal justice, government innovation, health and human services, urban planning, and economic development. Our work environment is collegial, hard-driving, and committed to outstanding results and the enjoyment of work.
The associate will play a central role in client engagements. The associate will work directly with clients, analyze problems, research best practices, and collaborate in the development of solutions. The associate will:
- Research public policy practices in areas of concern to our clients and the firm;
- Assist with the design and implementation of new initiatives;
- Conduct detailed business-process analyses of the operations of our clients, including quantitative data analysis;
- Work in collaborative teams;
- Present results to internal groups and clients;
- Prepare presentations and reports for clients; and
- Assist on other projects as assigned.
We seek energetic, engaged professionals with one to two years of work experience and outstanding writing and interpersonal skills. Other key qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree;
- Experience in public policy, public administration, management consulting or a related field;
- Experience working with non-profits or community-based organizations;
- The capacity to thrive in relationships with clients and leaders in the civic sector;
- A commitment to a collegial workplace;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and
- An understanding of quantitative research methods, and the ability to work with, and understand, complex datasets.
Candidates with strong quantitative skills are particularly encouraged to apply.
Our firm values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bennett Midland is committed to promoting diversity and building a work culture that enables all of our employees to achieve their potential, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or physical capabilities.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your full name in the subject line. Applications submitted through this web portal will not be reviewed.
No telephone calls, please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.