This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
- Work closely with Development Director and Executive Director to support all fundraising efforts
- Serve as support staff for cultivation of events, special events, and other development activities
- Maintain Donor Perfect database including inputting, tracking, updating all donor and prospect records, and upholding database integrity with regular clean-up
- Assist with donor/funder recognition and stewardship by generating thank you letters, periodic updates and updating donor records
- Assist Development Director and Executive Director with researching corporate, foundation and government prospects, fill out reports and compile attachments for proposals
- Coordinate direct mail appeals in cooperation with Development Director and Executive Director, including timeline, letter merges, production, and securing leadership signatures.
- Assist Development Director and Executive Director with major gifts effort including prospect research, meeting preparation and scheduling
- Partner with Program Staff to collect and maintain evaluative/anecdotal data for development purposes
- Create statistical analysis and reports related to giving
- Assist the Assistant Program Director in maintaining and updating program participant attendance
- Work with the Program Director to conduct research around best practices in participant alumni program development and alumni engagement
- Assist the Communications & Engagement Coordinator in developing, planning, and implementing monthly peer group activities and performing administrative duties such as taking attendance
- Assist with planning and executing agency-wide events for program participants and their families.
- Promote BEST Kids and assist Development Director and Executive Director with presenting fundraising options to corporations, community groups, schools, and other groups of potential volunteers, participants, and donors.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours and Compensation
- The selected candidate will be expected to work up to 20 hours per week
- The selected candidate will receive a $500 monthly stipend.
Applicants should send a resume to Program Director, Andy Miller, at email@example.com.