We’re looking for a digital marketing intern to engage and grow our community, with a focus on email marketing. If you’re passionate about digital marketing and social change, and are eager to dive in to get hands-on experience at a growing brand, this is the role for you!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ideating and helping build engaging broadcast emails to our audience
- Writing copy that inspires and converts
- Supporting with social media management
- Managing and analyzing digital analytics to inform marketing strategy
- Staying on top of news related to our cause areas and opportunities to activate our audience
Who you are:
- Friendly, hyper-organized, and detail oriented
- A strong writer excited to help bring the Bird + Stone voice to life
- Comfortable with social media (especially facebook, twitter, or pinterest) — previous experience managing an external facing account, through volunteering, your own side project, or an internship is a plus!
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with remote/asynchronous work (our team is distributed across time zones!)
- Eager to learn and take on new and varied responsibilities
- Experience with graphic design using photoshop, canva, or other tools
- Familiar with messaging around cause areas, especially any of our current cause areas
Bird + Stone is the jewelry company for changemakers. Our products raise funds and inspire action for causes — while mobilizing a community of over 10,000 volunteers, activists, organizers, and community leaders to build a more equal world. We’ve partnered with organizations like Planned Parenthood, She Should Run, Girl Up, and more to raise over $100K for our cause partners.
We’re a small team, so in this role you’ll be able to dive right in – you’ll have ownership over projects and be able to see ideas through from start to finish. This is a part-time role with college credits or a stipend available. Learn more about us here: birdandstone.com