Excel Fellows intern at a global company in Israel from a selection of industries including finance, consulting, business development, venture capital, hi-tech, marketing, and bio-tech. As an Analyst, you will work with a global investment bank or M&A consulting firm providing financing and risk management services and financial and deal structure advice to corporate and private entities in all types of transactions. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Originate, execute and provide analysis for deals and cover all types of products
· Conceptualization and drafting of client presentations on a range of strategic topics, as well as the preparation of transaction related documents
· Conduct financial modeling and analysis as well as development of strategic solutions, including financing and structuring (both debt and equity)
· Identify optimal deal structures
· Attended client meetings with senior bankers
Through our fellowship, you will acquire invaluable work experience and access to mentors, industry professionals and the Excel Fellows community.
Excel Fellows attend workshops with distinguished Israeli leaders from business, technology, politics and philanthropic organizations on a broad range of topics including leadership, Jewish identity, the global economy, and teamwork. Upon completion of the summer programming, Fellows participate in professional development and leadership opportunities to enhance their broadening global business outlook and capabilities.
To view sample internship positions CLICK HERE.